Skip to content

Housing Accommodations

The Center for Disability & Access can assist in ensuring housing locations and facilities are accessible.  CDA can work with Housing and Residential Education, Sunnyside Apartments (Family and Graduate Housing), and students to provide accommodations such as single rooms, accessible bathrooms, ramps, and doorways, adjustments to campus meal plans, emergency light signals for deaf and hard of hearing, etc.

Housing and Residential Education - Disability Accommodations

Sunnyside Apartments - Accommodations

Services animals (as defined by the ADA) are welcome on campus and in student housing.

Emotional support animals must be approved as an accommodation for campus housing through the Center for Disability & Access.  Emotional support animals are not allowed in other areas of campus where pets are normally prohibited.

Emotional support animal documentation guidelines

FAQ - Service & Emotional Support Animals

Last Updated: 5/28/24